Porcelain Crowns and Affordable Composite Make-Overs are just some of the many procedures and services we regularly provide to our patients. If you have any questions, concerns, or would like to schedule an appointment, please contact us today. We look forward to providing you with exceptional dental care.
Cleanings & Prevention
- Digital Dental X-Rays
- Digital x-rays reduce the amount of radiation to the patient by up to 90%, compared to the traditional X-rays. Within seconds, the x-ray image appears on the computer screen. The image can then be enlarged and enhanced in many ways to improve diagnostic ability. With our 22″ monitors in each operatory we can show the patient exactly what we are seeing. All images are saved and stored in the patient’s electronic chart.
- Composite Fillings
- In order to treat a cavity, we will remove the decayed portion and fill the area where the tooth has decayed. Fillings can also be used to repair a broken or cracked tooth.
- Porcelain Crowns (Caps)
- A dental crown is a tooth-shaped “cap” that is placed over a tooth. This cap restores the shape size, and strength. The crown fully encases the visible portion on the tooth that lies above the gum line.
- Intraoral Camera Exams
- Intra Oral Cameras take pictures of the teeth and the tissues inside the mouth. The pictures are magnified on our 22″ monitors and the patient can then see any problems that the dentist sees. These images are stored in the patient’s electronic chart.
- Computerized Patient Chart
- Each treatment room is equipped with a computer. This allows the patient’s chart to be accessed anywhere in the office. WE can have instant access to treatment plans, appointments, notes, x-rays and photographs. Appointments can be scheduled from any treatment room so you do not have to wait at the front desk to schedule an appointment.
- Dental sealants are a bonded plastic material that are applied to the chewing surfaces of the back teeth. They act as a barrier to prevent cavities. Toothbrush bristles cannot reach all the way into the depressions and grooves to extract food and plaque. Sealants protect these vulnerable areas by “sealing out” plaque and food. Sealants are usually for children and teenagers, but adults can benefit as well!
- Topical Fluoride
- Topical Fluoride Application — added protection for your teeth.
- Oral Hygiene Instruction
- Oral Hygiene Instruction can be provided by any of our qualified staff.